How to push the nation to the brink was there for all to see in the manner the so-called present day 12 point Nepal rulers exhibited their excessive lust for power on May 3, 2012. Throughout the day, the parties were involved in mudslinging at each other accusing one another of trying to derail the process of consensus.
Finally, at mid-night when the entire nation was in a deep slumber they reached yet another disgusting deal that has opened the door for sharing the power booty equally among the so-called big parties.
RAW rocks again.
If the parties are allowed to continue the never ending drama days are numbered for the very existence of the nation let alone preserving the ‘gifted’ republican order, critics have it. Wake up O’ Sons of Mother Nepal! Shame on us all!
At midnight, all the cabinet ministers tendered their resignation except the all powerful Prime Minister Baburam. He is perhaps fixed to the PM’s chair by ‘IndiaCol’- powerful adhesive by all means. It was exactly 11:55 PM when the cabinet members jointly tendered their resignation. The resignation thus paved the way for the parties to reach yet another ‘5-Point Deal’. Indian penetration this.
• Baburam Bhattarai will form a consensus government in two days time;
• Within three days all thorny issues of constitution drafting shall be resolved;
• Party top leaders to hold meetings every day to speedup constitutional processes;
• Constitution to be promulgated within the deadline at any cost;
• PM Bhattarai will tender his resignation before May 28. The Nepali Congress will lead the next government and continue until general elections.
Look how the party leaders interpret the deal (Comments made at mid-night talking to Nagarik Daily).
Krishna Prasad Sitaula: The deal has once again raised hopes and beliefs among the general public. I now firmly believe that the democratic constitution of the federal democratic republic will soon become a reality.
Baburam Bhattarai: The basis for promulgating the constitution has been laid.
Jhalnath Khanal: This is yet another breakthrough. The country will get the constitution on time.
Birds of same feather make comments even similar. It will happen time and again in 12 point Nepal.